‘Eggs and Chips’ Frankenstein Plants
- Half-hardy Annual
- Ideal For:
- patio, kitchen garden, greenhouse, conservatory, specimen plant
- Flowering Period:
- July, August
- full sun
- Aubergines AND potatoes from the same plant!
- Our latest development in dual cropping vegetable plants
- Lovingly hand grafted to bring you bumper crops
- Great novelty factor for kids and kids at heart
- Perfect for pots
The sturdy potato plant gives the aubergine part the vigour and strength. Above ground harvest an average of 3 to 4 large tasty aubergines. Below ground, harvest heavy yields of up to 2kg of delicious white potatoes which are incredibly versatile. There’s no genetic modification – it’s an all-natural, and safe process.
Grow them indoors or outdoors, in a patio pot, on your allotment or on the vegetable patch. Height 50cm (20″). Spread 30cm (12″).